When I was at Marburger last Fall, I absolutely fell in love with a hanging lace lamp that Robin (Magnolia Pearl) had made. It wasn't for sale, despite my pathetic begging =) You can sorta see it hanging in the background in the photo above.

She had several different styles. This is another one that she had but the one I really liked was covered in very delicate old lace. I wish I would've taken some photos but I didn't even bring my camera into that booth because I didnt' want to make anyone uncomfortable. I borrowed these pics from Deb (Curious Sofa). Well anyhow...


I have a couple of old frames so I decided to cover one during Christmas break. I haven't stitched it all on yet b/c I wanted to make sure that I liked how it hung before commiting my favorite old laces to it permanently. I'm so silly ~ It's hanging on the right side of my precious attic studio and I must love it because I catch my breath everytime I walk up the stairs and see it. I wonder if I'll ever get any WORK done in this studio... or will it contiue to be my decor playroom?!